Senior Oracle Data Base Administrator
Location: raleigh, North Carolina
Job Category: Other
• To work on the various oracle DBA initiatives and oracle Database.
• Co-ordinate and work in line with DBAs in managing the oracle DB related projects and BAU activities.
• Performing Oracle EXADATA / RAC DB builds including software (cluster/database) installation, cloning, patching, upgrade and production support
• Work on oracle Database replication using Dataguard.
• Implementing Database migration strategies which includes Migration of oracle database from RAC to EXADATA and AWS Cloud Migration.
• Work on Database encryption for the oracle DBs to maintain security.
• Work on Database compliance and audit activities.
• Co-ordinate and work on disaster recovery and failover activities for the Oracle database environment
• Perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, backup/recovery, problem isolation, root cause analysis and resolution.
• Creating documentation for the processes, procedures and standards including change management / incident management / release management / service improvements / project documentation.
• Co-ordinate with different teams and external vendors to perform day to day administration, implementation and release activities.
• Sr DBA with architectural and engineering skill