Location: Weston, MA
Duration: 10+ Months
Business Analyst for both Medical and Commercial IT
Experience managing all phases of requirements collection, business customization, and testing for SalesForce based systems.
• Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
• Partner with business clients and solution delivery team to determine appropriate solutions
• Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations
• Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team
Exercises considerable independence in determining objectives and approaches to assignment
• Draws from past experiences to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness within the boundaries of industry compliance regulations
• Identifies and recommends process improvements
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills for various business artifacts such as Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications, User Stories, Use Cases, Process Maps, Work Flow Diagrams, Quality Assurance Plan, Design Specifications, Traceability Matrix (RTM), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), User Manual etc.
• In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical commercial and medical operations
• Understands and has experience with the following Veeva technologies: Veeva CRM, Veeva Network, Veeva Vault
• Has knowledge of and utilizes software lifecycle methodologies
• Demonstrates basic project management skills, systems analysis skills, meeting facilitation and documentation skills