Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
• This role must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and should be able to convert user requirements into technical specifications to be implemented in Qlikview and OBIEE
• Responsible for developing interactive BI reports(medium to highly complex), agile dashboard designs and visualization leveraging the latest Qlikview and OBIEE reporting platform and tools. The dashboards should be iPad as well a laptop ready.
• Should be able create efficient data models, configure applications, distribute multiple applications based on security and must be able to support all layers of the application
• Developing, enhancing, re-engineering, maintaining, integrating and supporting QlikView / Qlik Sense and OBIEE based applications.
• Solid experience in accessing data from multiple sources and developing complex data models
• Solid experience working on building OBIEE RPDs, Answers presentation and reports (webcat).
• Manage installation, configuration and infrastructure of the QlikView / Qlik Sense platform in a clustered environment
• Manage installation, configuration and infrastructure of OBIEE platform.
• Work effectively with the internal team and the LOB to identify reporting requirements, design features and specifications. Convert user stories to highly insightful report design.
• Experience working with Qlik Management Console, to implement security, data distribution using loop and reduce as well as user CAL maintenance
• Debug reporting problems, escalate issues and propose suitable alternative approaches
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• 5+years’ experience utilizing QlikView v 11/12, OBIEE 11/12 to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
• 5+ Years of hands on SQL experience in any database like Oracle, Greenplum or any Postgres database
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and with others
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• DataWarehouse and data modelling experience is a plus