Web Designer Senior
- Create wireframes and prototypes to support development of websites, page templates and Drupal content types, and web and mobile applications
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, and usability testing
- Plan and implement acceptance and usability testing sessions with key internal stakeholders and external product users
- Create user experience and information architecture guidelines and documentation
- Work closely with product management, content editors and strategists, and internal stakeholders to gather and develop product requirements
- Lead collaboration between front-end development and product design teams
UI & UX Designer Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience within at least one of following design technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, ect.
- Familiarity with Drupal and/or experience working on enterprise web sites or applications
- Coding/ development experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in design, usability, fine art, or a related field strongly preferred
Candidates must have at least 5-7 years of experience in 1 of the 3 categories below:
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Sketch, ect.
- Experience conducting field and/ or web research
- Experience with tools such as Crazy Egg, Chalkmark, Validately, Treejack
- Ability to create & communicate complex ideas/ workflows through diagrams, wireframes and images
- Experience with tools such as InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, ect.
Please include a link to candidate work portfolio in the submittal email/resume.