Return To Job List
: Washington, District Of ColumbiaJob Category
- Manage large scale multi-tenant Hadoop cluster environments residing on premise
- Handle all Hadoop environment builds, including design, security, capacity planning, cluster setup, performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
- Perform high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for the Hadoop Cluster.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Creation of key performance metrics, measuring the utilization, performance and overall health of the cluster.
- Deploy new/upgraded hardware and software releases and establish proper communication channels.
- Ability to collaborate with product managers, lead engineers and data scientists on all facets of the Hadoop Eco-System.
- Ensure existing data/information assets are secure and adhering to a best in class security model.