Location: Waterbury, Connecticut
4. Location: Waterbury, Connecticut 06720
5. On-site/Remote (If both please list % and any corresponding details): Remote
A. Business Objects AD Authentication
B. Business Objects Servers and Services configuration
C. Business Objects Multi-Tier Environment (Sandbox, DEV, QA and PRD)
10. *CTI Laptop/Equipment Needed (*Please note this is NOT standard policy – we only have so many laptops available): Equipment needed
Please List or Attach Additional Project Details or Job description (if received)
The scope of this engagement is to properly configure and test BusinessObjects in all 3 environments (Sandbox, Dev and Production) to support the network change and AD Domain Name change. Webster Bank is contracting with CTI to address the following scope items:
* Verify and validate that all BusinessObjects servers and services have the correct configuration (ports properly set up, host file if necessary …) and communicate with each other’s and any required data sources.
* Verify and validate that all BusinessObjects ‘thick’ clients (IDT, UDT, Webi Rich Client, Deski …) are properly configured and communicate with BusinessObjects servers.
* Deliver documentation with architecture diagram and configuration.
AD Domain Change
* Assess current BusinessObjects AD user configuration and prepare AD Domain Name change.
* Reconfigure AD Authentication for the new domain.
* Validate AD Authentication.