Adobe Experience Manager / Campaign Librarian
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
POSITION TITLE: Campaign and Content Librarian
The Campaign and Content Librarian will be responsible for the curation of digital assets stored in the Digital Asset Manager in Adobe Experience Manager. These assets will be leveraged by the Adobe Campaign Management platform for both Professional and Patient Campaigns. The Campaign and Content Librarian will maintain ownership over the campaign and digital content library and will act as the liaison to share information between the Campaign Planning Managers and Campaign Operations Specialists in the Digital Marketing Operations Team.
The Campaign and Content Librarian will be involved in defining the taxonomy and the metadata associated with how digital content is created in Adobe Experience Manager. They will need to work with the Adobe Campaign integration team and the Digital Agency for Adobe Experience Manager to help define good content creation and tagging processes to support the adobe Campaign platform needs. Lastly, the Campaign and Content Librarian cross-pollinates best practices and process innovations across the organization.
Reports to the Senior Manager of Emerging Technologies. The position interacts with multiple client internal functions, such as DMO Operations, Marketing Operations, IT Application Support, Campaign QA, Strategic Capabilities, Emerging Technologies, Marketing Operations, as well as external operational vendors and agencies.
- Help drive the adoption of eMail content creation and authoring in the AEM Platform.
- Function as process owner for the Digital Asset Manager for eMail
- Enable the effective sharing of the approved content in AEM with Adobe Campaign.
- Drive change management for major updates in content.
- Enable the effective population of new campaign content in AEM.
- Ensure accuracy of metadata and tagging.
- Work with Campaign QA to identify and report Incidents and work with Campaign Planning Managers and Campaign Operations Specialists to resolve issues
- Assist in monitoring quality metrics and reporting, test integration of new development with the technical solution, and support monitoring end-to-end and rendering testing
- Facilitate the integration of AEM with Veeva Vault content respitory for the effective sharing of approved content across platforms via a connector.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Digital Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 10 years of patient/HCP marketing, database marketing, CRM, account management, project management and/or other related roles
- Thorough understanding of digital asset management best practices
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
- Prior hands-on experience with operational campaign management programs that involve data integration with digital channels
- Demonstrated experience managing integration projects both internally and with external partners/suppliers
- Experience operationalizing email marketing, direct mail, data entry, telemarketing (inbound and outbound), and digital marketing programs and working with dynamic content
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and influence cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office products