Location: cambridge, MA
You will be working with test leads, developers and scrum teams to continuously bridge gaps in automation, functional and testing infrastructure across teams, and responsible for building processes to ensure high quality software releases.
You will work closely with the Quality Engineering Center of Excellence to ensure alignment to global strategies and will be working closely with DevOps team to strategically include automated tests and testing infrastructure into the DevOps pipeline.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will thrive working in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere, to ensure deployment of high quality solutions to best serve our internal and external customers thus contributing to improved patient care.
- Member of the testing team interacting and collaborating directly with software developers, product owners, and business analysts to ensure proper development and quality of FMI applications and products.
- Interact with Software Development Automation Engineers, ETs, QA members and FMI technical leaders to understand systems and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective testing.
- Write, review and execute test strategies, test plans and test cases based on the agile stories and/or product requirements.
- Document and execute IQs. OQs and PQs
- Conduct post execution reviews for IQs and OQs completed by other testers
- Create and maintain requirement traceabilty matrix
- Create summary reports
- Validate LIMS workflows and software applications following GxP guidelines
- Perform gap analysis of current testing process
- Work with QE team to implement automation frameworks to support integration, web service and GUI testing across PE product lines.
- Align to software testing best practices and influence architecture and design decisions.
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with team to ensure project success.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience as a Quality/Validation Engineer.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (SOX, HIPAA, CLIA, FDA)
- Proficiency writing test cases for applications written in C#, Java and Python and COTS applications
- Experience working with high quality automation frameworks.
- Strong experience working with SDLC frameworks like: Agile, SCRUM
- Experience with automation, web deployment and engineering environment tools such as JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Test management tools (ex. HPQC) SOAP UI, nice to have
- Experience in testing applications on Cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS) a plus
- Experience working in a within a DevOps model and continuous delivery model
LIMS 2.0 project