Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Project Tracking and Monitoring
Assist in tracking the progress of closing the existing risks and issues in the program
Work with IT team to verify and/or update existing system information
Work with IT and Business areas to verify and/or update test cases, specifications and reports
• A BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field required. Solid relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate. Advanced degree preferred.
• Extensive experience within IT Infrastructure, preferably ranging several IT Infrastructure areas like public/private cloud, IT Security, Mobility, Network, Server, Virtualization, Storage, Databases, End User Computing, etc.
• A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible Computer Science, IT, programming/systems analysis or other related experience required. Three to four years of project management experience required.
• Certification in Project Management or Lean Processing Methodology preferred.
• Demonstrates functional/business understanding.
• Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
• Extensive knowledge of project management and the development life cycle required.
• Develops and maintains strong internal relationships.
• Is proficient at problem solving, negotiation, conflict management, and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates leadership skills; has the ability to acts as project lead and lead cross functional project teams in the development and implementation of programs.
• Proficient experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with CFR 21 Part 11 qualification and Validation IT systems
• Has the ability to influence others on objectives and projects outcomes.