Senior Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Looking for a Senior Project Manager with at least five years of experience managing people and projects in a technical environment, to support multiple initiatives intended to improve the delivery of services by the courts. The position requires a balance of business and technical knowledge along with strong project and task management abilities.
- Runs one or more complex projects from project initiation to close.
- Defines requirements and plans project lifecycle deployment.
- Defines and manages resource loaded project plan and schedule.
- Develops and executes stakeholder management and project communication plans.
- Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Manages project team, including vendors, and manages conflicts within group.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Identifies and solves project issues.
- Creates project risk assessment.
- Designs and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Promotes use of PMI best practices
- Active PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Office and other productivity software.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering, technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of project management or IT management experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience defining, coordinating and supporting IT business processes.
- Former local, state, federal government experience preferred.