Sr .Net Developer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Sr. .Net Developer
· Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy phases of development projects.
· Design database schemas, conceptual data models, UI workflows and application architectures that fit into the agency enterprise architecture.
· Write optimal SQL queries and store-procedures to ensure good performance for database operations
· Apply Object-Oriented Design and Programming to build component-based middle tier RESTful web services with high throughput.
· Understand User-Centered Design concept to build user interfaces that are modern and provide good user experiences
· Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
· Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be flexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
· Performs reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development efforts.
· Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
· Ensure all project documentation is created, archived, and updated, including design, development and deployment documentation.
· Help control project scope.
· Coordinate activities of development team.
· Ensure all team members are informed of project activities.
· Learn new technologies if requested.
· Exhibit excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Minimum BS/CS with 10+ years of hands-on experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of leading small projects and team of 2-3 developers.
· Minimum of 4 years of .NET Web API web services.
· Minimum of 3 years of Front End development with Angular 2
· Proven experience and extensive knowledge in design, development and implementation of high throughput and large-scale RESTful web services using C# and .NET Web API framework.
· Strong experience with data modeling and problem solving skills.
· Very strong in Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOP & OOD).
· Very strong with C#, .NET and ASP.NET framework.
· Expertise in relational database design and building database stored procedures using T/SQL or PL-SQL.
· Hands-on experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure cloud services.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
For More jobs like this visit: www.theautumngroupllc.com
The Autumn Group
7 Wall Street Windham, NH 03087