Associate II, Quality Control
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
The client is seeking a Quality Control Associate I/II. The individual in this role will provide routine laboratory support for UPLC based and bioassay methods for testing of mRNA material that is manufactured in the Preclinical manufacturing suite. Also analyze supporting data and make decisions for DNA/mRNA lot release.The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to quickly master new techniques and the drive to be a part of a dynamic, fast paced, and highly motivated team.
Additional responsibilities include troubleshooting assays and equipment and support QC related investigations.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Run and analyze data generated by UPLC’s.
- Performs data analysis and data entry for QC lot release.
- Performs routine bioassay testing of mRNA material.
- Supports assay transfers and special projects as assigned.
- Establish and follow written procedures for assays and data analysis.
- Supports investigations for Preclinical QC.
- Performs general laboratory support activities including general equipment maintenance and housekeeping.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to the client's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Troubleshoots assays and equipment.
- Write/revise SOPs, protocols and reports.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Minimum experience required: 2+ years in a laboratory setting
- Some knowledge and experience with Waters, Agilent and Thermo UPLC equipment and data processing software (Chromeleon, Empower, Chemstation and MassHunter)
- Some experience running ELISA’s and Western blot
- Ability to efficiently prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as organizational skills