Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Analyze, define and document requirements.
Assist with the business case development analyze current state in terms of people, process and product.
Elicit requirements and critical success factors for improved future state. Analyze, translate and simplify requirements.
Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups.
Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment. In some cases, design scenario based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable.
Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or training and communications.
Required skills include advanced business and technical writing skills, process modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required. MBA and CBAP a plus. Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming.
Conduct interviews and facilitate workshops and focus groups to gather and analyze the need for new or enhanced functionality.
• Work with user departments, understand and diagram work flow.
• Create user stories, use cases and business requirements documents to support application development, revisiting and refining previously gathered requirements as needed.
• Capture and document change requests, out-of-scope requests, and bugs.
• Develop plans and scenarios to test functionality, accessibility, and usability.
• Analyze and research data requests.
• Assist the service desk in the documentation of user procedures and knowledge articles.