This position is to provide automation engineering support to the ICBF Project Team during the Engineering, Construction, and Commissioning & Qualification stages of the project. The Automation Engineer Area Lead will report to the Automation Lead.
The ICBF Project Automation Engineer Area Lead ensures successful implementation of all automation systems for a new 24x7 commercial manufacturing facility. This role works independently, with minimal supervision and direction. Projects may often require independent decision making and exercising of judgment. Project work is generally prioritized by the Automation Lead.
- Review and develop documentation such as User Requirements Specifications, Function Specifications, Test Documents, etc.
- Review and support the configuration of the automation systems, including process control systems, building automation systems, manufacturing execution systems, and data historians.
- Lead project in the design, development, and qualification of automated processes, equipment, and systems; including managing the work of outside vendors.
- Directly support the various stages of the ICBF project such as requirements definition, code development, design reviews, factory acceptance tests, site acceptance tests, commissioning and qualification, and process validation.
- Directly support operational readiness of the new commercial manufacturing facility by troubleshooting and issue resolution with respect to computer and automation systems.
- Requires working in an industrial manufacturing environment including gowning.
- Coordinates meetings ensuring attendees availability where necessary, generates agenda and minutes
- Maintains project calendars
- Previous experience with automation systems.
- Exposure to or direct experience with regulated environments (i.e. cGMP, OSHA, EPA).
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or operations environment.
- Experience with the following Sanofi platforms: DeltaV, Allen Bradley PLC, OSISoft PI historian,
- Experience with the following Sanofi platforms is desirable: Werum PAS|X,
- Experience with instrumentation and control panel hardware as required by the job.
- Experience with computer systems validation practices (GAMP).
- Experience authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures, on-the-job-trainings, and other controlled documents.
- Experience in managing medium to large sized projects and outside vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 7+ years of relevant work experience.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
For more jobs like this visit www.theautumngroupllc.com
The Autumn Group 7 Wall Street Windham, NH 03087