Security Program Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
The Security Program Manager (Security PM) will lead the planning and execution of the Security Program. This role will require significant talents in technical program management, mobilizing cross functional teams, delivering solutions across multiple Security workstreams (Vulnerability Management, Cyber Monitoring, among others).
This position requires strong and diverse communication and relation management skills for engaging with senior state executives, vendors and the overall agency teams.
The candidate will be expected to perform as an experienced Senior Project Manager for the CISO. This role will report to the Portfolio Manager and Security Transformation PMO Lead -- and manage and oversee various Security initiatives within CISO office. The candidate will help achieve Security business goals through strategic IT initiatives in a collaborative, cost effective, and timely manner.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deliverables
- Assure the on-time, on-cost, high-quality, delivery of project scope (or sprints). Manage and drive the planning, execution and reporting of assigned projects, including vendor-led projects.
- Active identification, analysis and mitigation/resolution of action items, issue and risks. Escalating issues and facilitating resolution of blockers within (or external to) the project team(s) is critical requirement.
- Produce timely and high-quality work products, including scope, requirements, sprint or project plans, stakeholder updates, issues and risks logs, etc
- Work with stakeholders and executives as well as a team-member level
- Collaborate, cultivate trust and develop strong relationships among peers, customers, and stakeholders - Communicate in a clear, professional manner with team members and stakeholders
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and a willingness to promote change
Specific skills/expertise required
- Strong (written and oral) communication skills required
- Deep understanding of security frameworks & standards preferred, but not required (CIS Top 20, OWASP, NIST, etc)
- Experience with executing Security projects preferred e.g. pen-testing, red-team campaigns
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, Project and experienced with Microsoft SharePoint
- Highly experienced project or program manager with proven track record in managing large projects or programs in enterprises or government - Required
For more jobs like this visit www.theautumngroupllc.comThe Autumn Group 7 Wall Street Windham, NH 03087 603-537-2001