PHP Developer, eCommerce
Location: Waltham, Massachusetts
We are currently seeking a PHP Developer, eCommerce to work in our Waltham, MA office.
The PHP Developer, eCommerce develops front-end and middle-tier code for multiple online product offerings. The PHP Developer works with architects and business leads to interpret wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs. S/he also will lead the hands-on development and implementation of our Magento-powered ecommerce site.
- Play a key role in developing and architecting the new e-Commerce platform in Magento.
- Integrate Magento with CRM and back-office applications via web services.
- Assist in creating a responsive design to cater with desktop and mobile devices.
- Act as a resource and mentor to other developers on PHP applications.
- Follow software development lifecycle including documentation, code reviews and unit testing.
- Participate fully as a member of an Agile team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support various business lines by aligning the back- and front-end systems through a service-oriented architecture.
- Assume technology ownership of a new Magento system within the overall e-commerce platform.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum of 5 years of experience in building PHP applications.
- Experience with Magento plugins, modules and web services.
- configuring and building plugins and modules.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Experience with other technologies like C#, NodeJS, Java, etc. are a huge plus.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the technical changes required to meet growing business needs.
- Facility with GitHub and major collaborative tools (e.g., Jira, Slack).
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Solutions-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving and logical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills desired.
For more jobs like this visit www.theautumngroupllc.com
The Autumn Group 7 Wall Street Windham, NH 03087 603-537-2001