PSO Policy Writer
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Seeking someone to review the RFP, MOU and MOA for privacy, security, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery and audit requirements. This resource must identify the risks and assist in the development of mitigation strategies, and to establish the target security/infrastructure architecture.
Duties include, are not limited to:
* Author corresponding requirements, including definition of dependencies on infrastructure consolidation efforts.
* Define and review Privacy and Security/Information Assurance requirements (and dependencies).
* Specify key architectural aspects of the architecture view, and identify other aspects that need definition.
* Define and review Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Testing
* Research Best Practices for reuse, applying Federal rules, State IT Security, DHHS Privacy and Security policies and industry standards, and defining the transformation approach that transitions the current architecture to the target architecture.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with current and emerging information security technologies, privacy and development methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
Good analytical and creative problem solving skills, and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, with a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.