Return To Job List
Project Technical Coordinator IIILocation
: Bridgewater, New JerseyJob Category
: IT/Network Services/Support
PROJECT TECHNICAL COORDINATOR III
- Product/Project Management role is crucial to our fast paced, execution driven Web & Content Management team. This individual will exhibit classic project management capabilities: Ability and experience to manage a complex, global project within budget, specified timelines, standards of quality, and agreed upon scope. A qualified candidate will have expertise in digital marketing technologies with a proven track record of a global platform launch(es). Experience in Content Management such as Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Web Content Management Systems (CMS) are a plus.
- Lead the global rollout and adoption of a Digital Asset Management Platform (DAM) Digital and Multi-Channel Engagement (MCE) program.
- Lead the global adoption and guide brand teams and their agencies on the available website template capabilities and options.
- Take in new requirements from the business and build the backlog on feature requests for web components and DAM enhancements.
- Manage the website development demand intake for the U.S. market, working closely with the business and the Global Solution Center Service team to execute.
- Identify and ensure the proper staffing and roles are in place to successfully deliver the workstream.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for all project task items including but not limited to organizing and managing meetings, calendars, schedules and drive to conclusion all outstanding items on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain and update the project plans and other required tools (Jira, Confluence and /or Sharepoint).
- Identify and manage dependencies across the program workstreams (multi-country implementations, content migration, metadata mapping etc.).
- Work effectively with all partners and delivery teams and ensure one managed product delivery schedule.
- Report project status on a weekly basis and communicate to the key project participants and interested parties. Keep the content succinct and organized each week.
- Escalate unresolved issues and communicate decisions
- Track the project budgets against the actual costs and forecast costs to completion.
- Effectively manage risk. Be involved and aware of major milestones for each project, able to identify potential risks before they happen and guide team on mitigation. Develop a project risk plan and manage the project risks according to the plans.
- Take direction and align with the program office to ensure the project is properly aligned to the program
- Be the point day to day contact for all dimensions of the content workstream aligning with the operations/service team and leads from other workstreams and projects within the program and accountability for project.
- Global collaboration: Stay connected to other Project Managers and the PMO
- 5-7 years relevant, experience in hands-on delivery of digital marketing projects or multi-channel programs; Importantly programs that involved data integration with digital channels.
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of project management, including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
- Experience working on a global team and hands on management of a global project using Agile - ability to coach the team on Agile adoption
- Well versed in MS Office to manage financial models, produce project documentation, create presentations and develop project plans
- Results-focused approach including the ability to drive team delivery and effectively engage with senior stakeholders and manage a global team
- Budget management experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification is a plus
- Agile certification is a plus