Founded in 2008, The Autumn Group is a fast pace and rapidly growing company looking for a Sr. Account Manager, based in Raleigh, NC, who has high energy, enthusiasm, and eagerness to build sustainable relationships with clients while collaborating with our sales and delivery teams daily.
This role will identify and pursue critical relationships with all size enterprises. The Account Manager will drive new opportunities through developing new relationships and accounts.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- The Account Manager is responsible for delivering sales revenue from IT staffing and consulting services offered to clients and prospects in the US. The focus of this position is to bring in new business, so technical knowledge/experience is a must no exceptions.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities, provide a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Build a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Independently define and develop lead generation strategies including a cold call matrix and marketing plans for new accounts and further penetration into existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultations, and development of proposals. Initiate personal growth by understanding technologies.
- Required: 4 to 10 years of demonstrated success in selling IT services with a quantifiable track record of identifying and closing new clients that resulted in successful placements of IT resources – particularly contract and contact-to-hire or lucrative direct hire fees.
- Required: Previous success in cold calling is mandatory as this will be required daily. Previous success scheduling a set number of client meetings and visits per week.
- Build multi-level relationships at new accounts, promote and increase The Autumn Group’s brand awareness, and grow the local market for year over year growth.
- Cold-call hiring managers within local companies of both existing clients and new clients.
- Build relationships and sell to hiring managers by scheduling meetings and calls.
- Experience identifying and developing relationships at the mid, upper, and “C” levels.
- Proven prospecting and closing abilities having success in generating new business.
- Ability to travel locally at least 15% of the time and more as required by clients
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Compensation package includes base salary (paid weekly) plus commission and benefits.
- A great work environment in North Hills with an exceptionally flexible team that likes to work hard, have fun along the way, and build their careers upward and outward.