Return To Job List
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Mobile Asset Management Analyst
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
DETAILED STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide modern smartphone and tablet technology for health and human services workers across the state.
- Place orders for mobile devices, accessories and services as needed for EOHHS and associated agencies.
- Enforce Mobile device policies and procedures for device procurement.
- Place mobile device orders with cellular vendors
- Provide support for new and ongoing Mobility related projects.
- Provide support for mobile device migration efforts.
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner for Tier II support: telephone, e-mail, remote control, and occasional on-site problem diagnosis and resolution for mobile device issues.
- Enforce mobile device policies and procedures in the EMM environment.
- Cooperate with consultants for installations, deployments, and troubleshooting of new releases as needed.
- Create and maintain technical and instructional documentation to be consumed at all levels of the enterprise
- Participate in team meetings and provide routine status updates
- Manage service vendor(s) to ensure quality and provide feedback on ways the vendor(s) can improve services.
- Maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from compliance scans.
- Maintain system configuration design documentation and EMM continuity documentation.
- Participate in team meetings and provide routine status updates.
- Evaluate current and next-generation mobile hardware, software, and services; recommend purchases.
- Reset devices to a factory state (working with manufactures if necessary, ensuring all Commonwealth data has been deleted
- Work with vendors to responsibly recycle collected devices.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED AT HIRE (List knowledges, skills, abilities)
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in IT Asset Management, IT Customer Support, IT Service Delivery, IT Business Analysis, or other IT related fields in a large enterprise organization. Experience working in state government is preferred but not necessary.
- Basic knowledge with Mobile Device Management (MDM), Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), or Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) and tools such as Workspace One (AirWatch), Verizon MDM, Apple Business Manager, and Microsoft Intune is a plus.
- Knowledgeable with both iOS and Android devices.
- Working knowledge of cellular carrier ordering portals
- Working knowledge of mobile device service, plans and features
- Strong customer and team orientation with a focus on collaboration, an ability to work independently, and a high level of professionalism and quality.
- Willingness to grow and learn with a new IT team in a cutting-edge technology discipline
- Strong organizational and customer service skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; interpersonal and collaborative skills; with the ability to effectively relate and communicate at all levels, including explaining technical matters in business terms.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet implementation schedules and minimize schedule conflicts.
Education and Certifications:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience desirable.
- Mobility Platform Certifications (Workspace One (AirWatch), Intune, MobileIron, etc.) optional but preferred