Digital Strategy Specialist
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Location: Plainsboro, NJ
Duration: 10+ Months
Job Title – HCP Digital Manager
To support the Non-personal Promotion (NPP) team to execute 2018 NPP and digital media plan(s) which align to brand/portfolio strategies. Will ensure plan tactics are aligned to key strategic objectives by proactively partnering with managers and brand leads prior to implementation. Will support overall NPP and digital strategy and how it is to be executed.
• Partner with NPP managers and brand leads to create, develop, and execute a NPP digital plan which is aligned to the overall brand strategy through digital channels and touchpoints (Web, email, media, etc)
• Accountable for aligning with NPP managers and brand leads on digital program scope, design, and implementation for NPP plan(s).
• Proactively communicate with brand leads to ensure message alignment and tactical sign-off prior to implementation.
• Main point-of-contact for digital and media agencies, and brand leads in driving the execution of strategies and tactical development
• Partner with digital and media agencies on developing and managing project plans and will drive timelines; responsible to gaining full alignment across internal and external leads and partners.
• Maintain project vendor partners, schedules, testing, and quality components.
• Responsible for medical/legal/regulatory review meetings in partnership with brand leads and NPP managers.
• Works with brand leads and NPP managers to identify key metrics and evaluates ROI/impact of programs; collaborates with brand teams and NPP managers in making course corrections if needed
• Responsible for Google Analytics tagging, analytics, and optimization recommendations.
• Expected to be an extension of the NPP manager’s role which may include participating in extended brand team(s) meetings, tactical presentations, etc.
Knowledge of Digital/Online Industry Best Practices:
• Maintain and comply with best practices for multi-channel execution and non-personal promotion
• Maintain knowledge of current search engine technology and ensure that client sites are optimized to current standards
• Utilize best practices for online promotion to health care providers
Role may be modified based on future business strategies and requirements.
Will interact with brand marketing functions and NPP and media managers. Other relationships will include Medical, Regulatory, Legal, and Digital & Marketing Operations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, or related field required.
• A minimum of 8 years of relationship, direct or database marketing experience demonstrating a steady career progression with increasing role of responsibility.
• The ability to leverage analytics, research and competitive insights to drive optimization.
• The ability to think analytically, evaluate data and develop programs to test the effectiveness of tactics.
• Must demonstrate ability to translate digital campaign performance into a strategic support story for the brand(s)
• Effectively prioritizes and spends his/her time and the time of others on what is important. Develops accurate short and long term plans, forecasting and business analysis. Ensures timely execution and follow-up. Meets deadlines. Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis management.
• Experience with Google Analytics is required.
• Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical industry preferred.