GxP Project Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Project Coordinator – GxP Compliance
The Project Coordinator is an intermediate level resource providing project support / coordination to a project assessing the current state of technology across the entire Biogen enterprise. This role is responsible coordination of project reporting, scheduling and administrative support across the entire project. The Project Coordinator works closely with the Program and/or Portfolio Manager to ensure tight coordination between a matrix team of project work stream leads, technical leads, architects, functional leads and delivery partners within the project. This resource will work to coordinate activities across all Biogen sites supporting.
• Develop project schedule and coordinate activities across all sites
• Support and enable predictable delivery of the project – providing visibility of work stream activities and enabling monitoring and escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention.
• Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are secured to meet project needs.
• Coordinate and support various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews.
• Support and coordinate communications between IT Application Teams, Infrastructure & Operations, IT Quality and Computer Systems Validation Teams.
• 3-5 years’ experience working as an IT professional
• Demonstrable fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and supporting projects within established software development life cycle methodologies.
• Life sciences project experience.
Implementation of Master Data Management Processes & Technology
BA or BS in Computer Science, Business or related field required.
Formal project management qualification is preferred (CAPM or PMP or similar)
Travel to Europe (Denmark, Switzerland) and North Carolina. 1x Quarter possible