Return To Job List
BPM Business AnalystLocation
: Durham, NCJob Category
: Other Area(s)
BA opening for a highly motivated individual contributor with a background in Business Process Management (BPM). This position will be located in RTP, NC.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Interview stakeholders and process owners to define new or update/refine existing processes
- Conduct process analysis of complex business & technology processes.
- Utilize a BPM System to create process flows and other attributes (RACI, SIPOC, etc) using BPM Notation. Apply analysis and simulation modeling
- Identify best practices and develop effective tools to aid in Business Process Management.
- Create, analyze and improve End to End Processes / Value Streams
- Help define standards and methods that support the Business Process Management Program
- Develop and present process status and recommendations, including presentations, process models, supporting metrics, business requirements, etc.
- Communicate routinely with process management, project management teams, and various Seagate business units to ensure all needed information is gathered and assessed to meet deadlines
Your Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor degree required
- 6+ years of related business process management experience
- Experience with process mapping and other tools (RACI, SIPOC, etc)
- Process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) or business process management expertise preferred
- MS Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with a BPM System (Signavio, iGrafx, etc) in a validated space
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and win the respect of others
- Teamwork skills with the ability to work in complex cross-functional settings