Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3+ Months
Possible Temp to Hire for the right person
-Strong MS Office skills
Job Description :
This position will also support ongoing initiatives within several IT teams, with a specific emphasis on the Infrastructure and Operations organization who are responsible for our Data Centers, Enterprise Applications, and Employee IT Support Globally.
Specific responsibilities include handling scheduling for 3 senior IT leaders, expense reports, meeting minutes, travel details, and some support for presentations.
• Provide administrative support to VP, Infrastructure and Operations IT, Global Markets IT SD/VP, and SD of Global IT Privacy includes: calendar management, travel, expenses, meeting logistics, team/group meetings, outings/celebrations, etc.
• Large/group meetings: ensure distribution lists are correct, draft invitations/agendas, and send on behalf of team members. Schedule rooms and coordinate production of meeting materials, etc. Track action items, if needed.
• Plan for, support and follow up on expense reports for three senior leaders. Ensure travel, receipts, billed and unbilled expenses are properly entered and approved on a weekly basis.
• Contribute to the development of communication materials for I&O or the I&O leadership team.
• Work collaboratively with other colleagues in IT and key vendor partners to coordinate meetings and follow up on action items.
• Backfill for EA of SVP/CIO or other IT EAs, as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team orientation, positive “can do” attitude
• Excellent organizational and operational skills
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks with minimum supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Ability to think outside the box
• Strong communications skills
• Self-motivated and self-confident individual who is comfortable operating with moderate direction and who thrives in a dynamic environment
• 3 to 5 years of experience in progressively responsible roles in executive support
• Prior experience supporting IT or a technical area is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or similar formal training which would support key required skills/experience sited above.