Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
This is a hybrid role. The ongoing configuration, maintenance and support of the Tableau server product, along with operational support of the platform is expected to consume 25% of the role’s time. 50% will be spent on providing a centralized “center of excellence” in the use of Tableau, including the creation and care-taking for our internal user group, connections to key business stakeholders seeking to use the tool, and training staff on Tableau. The remaining 25% is expected to be aligned to consultation on the development of content.
Bachelor’s degree in a discipline related to the area of assignment; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Minimum of 4 years experience in Business Intelligence software development and maintenance with at least 2 years of Tableau experience.
1-3 years of relevant Tableau Server administration experience in an enterprise environment Expert knowledge of Tableau development, practices, techniques, and standards.
Familiarity with application-specific processes related to data management, SQL, SAAS, etc.
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), problem-solving abilities, and Strength in understanding and analyzing requirements to deliver solutions within the Tableau platform.
• Must have data modeling experience including best practices and impact analysis.
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing, data modeling, the development of dashboards and report design concepts.
• Experience with installation, configuration and support of Tableau Server and associated Tableau client products.
• Expertise in dashboard and report development using Tableau.
• Expertise with Tableau BI Product Suite as an administrator and developer.
• Strong ability to interface and communicate effectively with business representatives.
• Ability to directly interact with key internal customers effectively.