Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Expected Skills: Able to develop and support highly complex applications; able to work without assistance; capable of provide training, code review, and leadership to others; should have advanced education; should have extensive industry experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
2. Individual must specialization in application architecture using MS Dynamics CRM.
3. Ability to successfully develop and maintain formal strategies, technical standards, blueprints, and technology road-maps for applications.
4. Ability to successfully complete technology projects within agreed upon deadlines.
5. Ability to analyze and estimate feasibility and compatibility external web portal solutions with existing EA including hardware, network and other programs. Guide decision makers toward the final solution architecture which is most compliant with EA.
6. Possess excellent oral and written communication skills to engage agency subject matter experts and business leads to ensure proper alignment between the two entities.
7. Desired experience in: .Net Framework (C# and ASP), IIS Server, XML