Validation - Data Integrity
Location: Troy, New York
Summary: Responsible for performing assigned site general and area specific tasks as per requirements stated in the contract with the service provider.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Comply with all current IOPS cGxP’s (e.g. Good Manufacturing Processes, Good Documentation Practices etc.).
• Complete all required training items (SOP’s, CBT’s, OJT’s ILC’s etc.) within the associated timeframes prior to performing any associated tasks.
• Performs all tasks required for work completion per approved standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Comply with all IOP’s Environmental, Health & Safety policies / procedures associated with the tasks to be performed.
• Comply with all Local, State and Federal regulatory requirements associated with all tasks performed.
*knowledgeable with recent industry guidance, gap remediation, and corrective action plans for legacy equipment would be key. Must be able to work intendedly and must able to communicate pragmatically and concisely.*
For more jobs like this please visit www.THEAUTUMNGROUPLLC.com or 603-537-2001