Location: Lexington , Massachusetts
This role involves participation in requirements gathering sessions with customers and working through the SIO SDLC process to elicit user requirements, design, test, integrate, deploy, and provide out-of-the-box solutions to complex processes.
The ideal candidate will be proactive and possess solid customer relation skills; be willing to research/learn new technologies, techniques, practices and develop new technical skills and be committed to professional development, as demonstrated by completion of training.
- Responsible for all aspects of software development lifecycle including eliciting user requirements, testing, and technical and user documentation; and leveraging out-of-the-box SharePoint features, tools, Microsoft Forms, PowerApps, as required, to create, build, and deploy successful business solutions that solve complex problems.
- Automate DOS processes by leveraging SharePoint out-of-the-box
- Provide recommendations to customers about how to utilize SharePoint to solve business problems and maximize automation through SharePoint
- Provide training to end-users in classroom setting, online, as well as one-one-one.
- Work with the SharePoint team and the Senior SharePoint developer to troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint issues in a timely fashion
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of related experience OR 7+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of technical experience with SharePoint Classic 2010 or higher
- 3+ years of experience to include deployment of organization-wide and high visibility SharePoint business solutions used by diverse customers and managing simultaneous multiple projects.