Sr. SAP Business Analyst
Location: remote, Kansas
The Sr. SAP Business Analyst position reports to the Sr. Manager, IT. This role will help support our new $40M facility producing COVID-19 Viral Transfer Media located in Lenexa, KS. Working with staff and line management from production and warehouse areas to support requirement gathering, process mapping, documentation, and training updates. The incumbent will coordinate with various levels of management and staff to explore and help specify system integrations, system requirements, gap analysis and workflow definitions. Responsibilities may include training employees on basic SAP skills and working with various technical and business resources to resolve business issues and streamline processes using standard SAP functionality.
The successful candidate will possess strong critical thinking capabilities and will demonstrate solid analytical and collaboration skills. The ability to work effectively with colleagues across numerous business units will allow this individual to be most effective.
- Manage enhancement and support activities across all functionalities and applications, deliver key system enhancements and upgrades primarily for the SAP SD and MM modules
- Team with business users to identify areas for business process change and improvement
- Identify areas of opportunity for SAP training, develop and deliver training to improve functional knowledge of users at the site.
- Resolve business design issues
- Take ownership of business process model design activities
- Identify, deliver, and exploit opportunities out of existing investments
- Providing expert functional application advice
- Track the realisation of business benefits from process related initiatives
- Provide consulting and problem-solving skills to continuously improve business processes
- Gather information from both applications / systems to create functional specifications for future enhancements
- Test new interfaces once development has been completed
- Regression test full end-to-end processes
- Work with warehouse and production teams to streamline business processes and inventory control activities.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Very good technical knowledge of SAP SD and or MM
- ECC 6.0 Warehouse WM experience a must
- SAP Implementation experience preferred
- Experience of writing business requirement documents
- Good written communication skills
- End user training experience
- Influencing and skills in liaison
- Able to work with other teams across geographical regions
- Self-Directed and a Quick learner using new applications and functionalities
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills required to communicate and work with all levels of employees
BA/BS required or equivalent experience / technical training