Sr. Recruiter, Commercial
Location: cambridge, Massachusetts
Job Category: HR/Recruiting/Payroll Services
Thanks for reaching out! Yes, I will need help with both the commercial and clinical Sr. Recruiter reqs. I believe I already spoke with you about the commercial role, the clin dev one is similar just obviously need someone that has worked in that space.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be a critical part of the talent engine fueling a high-growth organization that is radically changing the biotech industry.
As Moderna continues to grow, we need a seasoned life science recruiter with expertise in building commercial organizations to rapidly build talent pipelines, tenaciously hunt the best players in our industry (globally), and be a strong and visible talent business partner to our hiring leaders.
We work as a team, we believe in striving for excellence, and we are relentless in our pursuit of the best talent in the industry. The anticipated time frame for this assignment is six months.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers and other Moderna leaders to lead full life cycle recruiting efforts for our Global Commercial and Medical Affairs Organization including but not limited to:
- Regional Account Managers, Key Account Managers, Business Alliances, Commercial Operations, Marketing and Medical Science Liaisons.
- May support additional organizations as bandwidth allows and communicate robust sourcing and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Tenaciously build talent pipelines through networking, employee referrals, cold-calling, events and other creative channels.
- The ideal candidate will not rely on incoming applications or external agencies as primary channels.
- A demonstrated passion to hunt talent! Help define and reinforce a consistent recruiting process at Moderna that results in a superior candidate and hiring manager experience.
- This includes robust manager kick-off sessions, interview team prep/debrief sessions, and use of behavior-based interviewing skills and assigned focal areas.
- Leverage external and internal talent data to best inform hiring managers, and guide them to make smart hiring decisions
- develop strong partnerships with Moderna HR Business Partners and Total Rewards teams.
- Conduct in-depth talent phone screens, in-person interviews, and facilitate internal team discussions regarding candidates.
- Be bold in creating new ideas to identify, engage, attract, and assess talent into Moderna.
- A minimum of 15 years of overall full lifecycle recruiting with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience as an in-house corporate recruiter in a life sciences environment – with an expertise in building Commercial Organizations.
- A desire to be part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
- Ability to manage upwards of 15 mid-senior level searches – from Associate to Senior Director-level with potential for VP level. Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘talent advisor' to the business, Exceptional sourcing skills (you are a tenacious hunter that turns over every rock and naturally builds talent networks Strong verbal and written communication skills – you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis.
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A nature ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- A ‘digital first' mindset
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo.
- Great pride in your work – you recruit because you love it and enjoy having an impact on the growth of the Company.
- Strong Excel skills and solid experience with PowerPoint and Word.
- A spirit of optimism, positivity and ‘anything is possible' mindset
- Sense of humor and ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience with Workday Recruiting
Preferred: Experience conducting behavioral based interviews and leading the process with clients
Preferred: Curiosity around technology and how to leverage to make better hiring decisions