Senior .NET and Salesforce Developer
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Senior .NET and SalesForce Developer
Scope of position
We are seeking a senior software developer with at least 7 years experience in web application support and development with database design skills in a Microsoft .NET/SQL environment to join a support team and development projects in a fast-paced environment converting legacy applications and supporting existing ones. At least 3 - 4 years experience in Salesforce development and administration with involvement in sizeable Salesforce project initiatives is highly desirable. This candidate must have a strong development background developing and understanding solutions written in C# and strong debugging skills.
- 7+ years’ experience developing and supporting large systems on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience with Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- Must be able to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Work in cloud-based development environments.
- Work with contemporary REST/web services development.
- Engage in administration and development using the Salesforce platform.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal with self-motivation.
- Must be able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Ability to work individually or within a team environment.
- Participate in requirement and design discussions with IT teams and/or business units, as needed.
- Translate customer needs and technology directions into application tasks.
- Ability to develop technology projects and solutions using Agile Scrum Framework; including prototyping, technical design, and specifications determined from business requirement documents.
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design.
- Ability to take direction, constructive criticism and work to specified deadlines, with the ability to execute development code with limited guidance.
- Implement programming changes to production systems following system life cycle and release strategy procedures.
- Familiarity with source control software: Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Support solutions developed within the SalesForce platform, as needed.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
- Windows/Web Development: VB.NET 2010 and greater, ASP.NET 2010 and greater.
- Database: SQL 2014 Server and ability to work with older SQL Server versions.
- Strong proficiency in C#, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Recent experience in Salesforce administration and development.
- Strong Object-Oriented design and development. Domain driven design is a plus.
- Worked on projects with MVC 5 and above.
- Enterprise Development: .NET, XML, JSON, Web Services, WCF, Linq.
- Full stack developer (C#, VB.NET, Entity Framework/Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, WEBAPI, Web Services, SQL Server).
- Experience with ReactJS, Bootstrap are a plus.
- Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Has obtained SalesForce certifications as an administrator and/or SalesForce developer.